منتدى ثقافة بلا حدود
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ثقافة بلا حدود

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

cheating reasons

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
mohammad bitar-الصناعية

المساهمات : 59
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/01/2009
العمر : 32

cheating reasons Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: cheating reasons   cheating reasons I_icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Unrealistic demands for academic achievement by state and federal education authorities.

The public education bureaucracy answers to political masters. State legislatures, state boards of education, local boards of education, unions, and countless other organizations demand action to correct the continuing failings of our nation's public education system. In a word: it's all about accountability. As a result, students must take standardized tests so that we can compare apples to apples. In the classroom these tests mean that a teacher must achieve the expected results or better, or she's in plenty of hot water! So instead of teaching your child how to think, she teaches your child how to pass the test. No Child Left Behind is driving most of the assessment teaching these days. Educators really have no option but to produce the best possible results. To do that they must teach solely to the test or else.
from:http://privateschool.about.com/cs/forteachers/a/cheating.htm
writer:fromcheating reasons
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.gamezer.com
yaseeen alnablse-الصناعية

المساهمات : 49
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/01/2009

cheating reasons Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: cheating reasons   cheating reasons I_icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 14, 2009 7:04 pm

بصراحة يا بيطار ماني فهمان شي ترجم للعربي بكون أحسن
وشكــــــــــــــ Smile ــــــــــــــــــــراً
عمر أبو الشمس-الصناعية

المساهمات : 47
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2009
العمر : 32

cheating reasons Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: cheating reasons   cheating reasons I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء فبراير 18, 2009 3:59 pm

موضوع جيد

المساهمات : 49
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/01/2009

cheating reasons Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: cheating reasons   cheating reasons I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 19, 2009 4:47 pm

أنا ترجمته بصراحة موضوع جيــــــــــــــــــــ study ـــــــــــد
شكراً لك

cheating reasons
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» cheating reasons

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى ثقافة بلا حدود :: منتدى الدراسات النفسية :: أسباب الغش ودوافعه-
انتقل الى: